My Photo
Name:
Location: Huaraz, Ancash, Peru

Having mastered the University of Montana's IYFD program, I journeyed to Peru with the US Peace Corps. Currently, I'm discovering Peru while living in the gorgeous Andes mountains in beautiful Ancash. Come visit!

Monday, April 18, 2005

Bison

This Saturday I was at church working on one of the many neglected bulletin boards in the church when some of my friends invited me along to go to the Bison Range outside of Ravalli. I didn't have anything better to do, so I thought why not? I jumped in the big Suburban and the 7 of us were off on an adventure.

When is the last time you were available to just spend time with people? Have you booked our schedule so solid that if Jesus wanted a quick visit, you'd be too busy? I know that I have, and I'm so thankful for the fun and rewarding times I get that are not scheduled.

We had such a blast cruising around checking out the bison. They really are neat animals, and very large. Currently, they are supposed to be in the birthing season, but we didn't get to see any give birth, but that's okay. We did get to eat Bison burgers and throw a Frisbee around an outhouse. What great stories to be able to share with each other down the road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home